vampire
SOTW#1 Winner FREAK
Prize: FO set +13 by choise when server starts!
hes sig: What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you Reed
vampire
SOTW#1 Winner FREAK
Prize: FO set +13 by choise when server starts!
hes sig: What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you Reed
vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Forum All Admin Friendly And Moderators

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hi guys welcome to vampire legend's forum dont ask for any possition read all rules before posting in any section and about the mu i'll gone do but i need your opinion's go to forum polls and in what season you want and vote for season 4 or season 3.
Top posters
RiP.╬.ExTeNdEr.╬.RiP (306)
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you I_vote_lcapWhat will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you I_voting_barWhat will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you I_vote_rcap 
Freak (81)
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you I_vote_lcapWhat will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you I_voting_barWhat will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you I_vote_rcap 
EmptyList (51)
StephanieHwang (36)
||aRTHAs|| (34)
Ogags123 (28)
MaFia (26)
HelloWorld (26)
MhIzMeh (17)
Maique (13)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Maique
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:01 pm by RiP.╬.ExTeNdEr.╬.RiP

» KOS User's SS ^^
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:56 pm by RiP.╬.ExTeNdEr.╬.RiP

» Hey Guys
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:12 pm by EmptyList

» Free chat
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:10 pm by EmptyList

» [Event]Recruit
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 pm by EmptyList

» Korean Spam Section
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:17 pm by StephanieHwang

» International Chat Section
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:10 pm by EmptyList

» [Introduce]Lil.kim24
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:05 pm by EmptyList

» [F-Poll]Do you want EmptyList Back?
What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:03 pm by EmptyList

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Vampire legend forum Welcome and stay.

Share | 

What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiP.╬.ExTeNdEr.╬.RiP
General Admin
General Admin

What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you Vide
PostSubject: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 pm

I did this thread becuse i want to see what ur react if your gf or bf cheats you it depens on how you feel.

If my GF cheats me i should rape her and kill shes bf Smile joke
i should talk to my gf who he like more that boy or me if she said that boy i should say ok then we separate leave this house now if it was my house ^^ if its not my house then i should leave Smile that is a good boy gone do like me.
Back to top Go down
http://crystal.vampire-legend.com
HelloWorld
Vampire Legend Member
Vampire Legend Member
HelloWorld

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 pm

whats this????
Back to top Go down
RiP.╬.ExTeNdEr.╬.RiP
General Admin
General Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:41 pm

fuck you just post what you gone do if your gf cheats you means trait you hmm maybe have a another bf that is what this is for!
Back to top Go down
MaFia
MaFia

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:04 pm

ill kill tha boy . . ^^
Back to top Go down
Freak
Game Master
Game Master
Freak

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 pm

if my gf's cheats me.. im free cause there so many beautiful girls in the world better than her..
Smile

Last edited by DARKODIN on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RiP.╬.ExTeNdEr.╬.RiP
General Admin
General Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Yeah right men other thing you can do talk with her ask her if she like you more than that boy or if she like that boy more than you if she like that boy more than you then separate with her! and find a another girl then no one fighting all is peace!
Back to top Go down
RiP.╬.ExTeNdEr.╬.RiP
General Admin
General Admin

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 pm

lol leviathan this thread is if your gf cheats you means that your gf have another bf what would you do if she do that!
Back to top Go down
Freak
Game Master
Game Master
Freak

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:53 pm

yah im not fighting for gf's i want tell her if he love me or not so i'll set her free OMG so many girls her in the world....
Back to top Go down
Freak
Game Master
Game Master
Freak

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Razz lol leviathan cannot understand the threads..... Razz
Back to top Go down
||aRTHAs||
Vampire Legend Member
Vampire Legend Member
||aRTHAs||

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 pm

hahaha! i am so shy... Razz
i thought cheats for game lolx Very Happy....

will... if my GF do that i will till her if she is happy for his new BF and if he answer yes. i will break my relation to her..... and... i will kill her FAMILY's Razz

-=[HGM]=-*LeviaThan*
Back to top Go down
Freak
Game Master
Game Master
Freak

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:02 pm

just reAd the RuLes..

LoL yoU waNT to KiLL their Families?? Ohss...

hehehehe

whether you like it or noT

GOGOGO

if you need heLP just CaLL me

i'LL be there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you   What will you do if  your GF/BF Cheats you Empty

Back to top Go down

What will you do if your GF/BF Cheats you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
vampire :: Free Chat Section-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com